αA Stainless Steel Actuator
- ASTM316L, 316, 304, 303 stainless steel pneumatic actuator with electro-polish finish offer excellent resistance to most corrosive chemicals as well as industrial atmospheres.
- Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction, symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation, reverse rotation can be accomplished in the field by simply inverting the pistons.
- Multiple bearings and guides on racks and pistons, low friction, high cycle life and prevent shaft blowout.
- Modular preloaded spring cartridge design, with coated spring for simple versatile range, greater safely and corrosion resistance, longer cycle life.
- Fully machined teeth on piston and pinion for accurate low backlash rack and pinion engagement, maximum efficiency.
- Stainless steel fasteners for long term corrosion resistance.
- Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211, DIN 3337 and Namur or product interchangeability and easy mounting of solenoids, limit switches and other accessories.